To update a card on a Vevo video you must duplicate the card job and make any changes.
Please note, if a new card is created for a video/channel this will overwrite any current card on the video.
1. Click on Cards in the left-hand sidebar
2. Use the Filter by Creator field to search for the user who created the card you wish to update
3. Select the user from the drop-down
4. You can also search by date range by choosing from the start date field
5. and the end date field
If you leave this blank it will search up to today's date
6. Once you have found the card you wish to edit click on the card job
7. Then click on Duplicate in the top right corner
8. Once you are happy with any changes click Create on the top left-hand side
9. Then you will see the card job is processing on the top right-hand screen
10. Once your job is complete you can see the status update on the right-hand side
Please note that if you have assigned a card point to an entire channel, the card status will be marked as "partial" since a video cannot refer to itself on YouTube.
11. You can also click on the job for further details and scroll to investigate any errors