This process is due to be sunsetted in the new future. Please take a look at this article on how this process will look in the future.
In order to deliver to Vevo, you will first need to request the creation of a Vevo channel.
Process for Requesting Channels:
- Content Providers should submit new channel requests via the below form https://ops.vevo.com/channels/
- Channel requests are processed on a weekly basis. Requests must be submitted before Monday at 12pm ET for processing that week.
- Each request must include the following:
- For example, JohnMayerVEVO
- Artist Name
- Your name, content provider name, label name and email address
- Requested YT Vevo Channel Name -‐‐ must be equal to or less than 20 characters including the Vevo suffix, using Letters A-‐Z and/or Numbers 0-‐9
What if my channel name is not available?
If the channel name requested is not available, we’ll ask that you choose a new name.
My channel name is not correct can I change it?
Once a YouTube Channel name has been created, it cannot be changed. However, we can change the capitalization of the letters in the name.
I have had confirmation that my channel has been created but I can not see it in Backstage.
Until you have delivered a video to your channel it will not be visible in Backstage.
I need to set up in a channel urgently can this process be rushed through?
Yes if you need to deliver to your new channel urgently please message and flag your request as urgent. Please bear in mind that this will take 5 hours for the channel to be available for delivery.