In order to deliver to Vevo, you will first need to request the creation of a Vevo channel.
Process for Requesting Channels:
- Content Providers should submit new channel requests via the below form https://ops.vevo.com/channels/
- Channel requests are processed on a weekly basis. Requests must be submitted before Monday at 12pm ET for processing that week.
- Each request must include the following:
- For example, JohnMayerVEVO
- Artist Name
- Your name, content provider name, label name and email address
- Requested YT Vevo Channel Name -‐‐ must be equal to or less than 20 characters including the Vevo suffix, using Letters A-‐Z and/or Numbers 0-‐9
What if my channel name is not available?
If the channel name requested is not available, we’ll ask that you choose a new name.
My channel name is not correct can I change it?
Once a YouTube Channel name has been created, it cannot be changed. However, we can change the capitalization of the letters in the name.
I have had confirmation that my channel has been created but I can not see it in CMS.
Until you have delivered a video to your channel it will not be visible in CMS.
I need to set up in a channel urgently can this process be rushed through?
Yes if you need to deliver to your new channel urgently please message and flag your request as urgent.