Vevo CMS is a content management system that our content providers use to manage Vevo channels.
In CMS content providers should be able to make changes to their channels as outlined below. If you are unable to find your channel in this section, please contact email@example.com
The bellow changes can be made in the channels section under the Youtube section on the right-hand side.
You will be able to use CMS to update channel banners and avatars
Channel art looks different on desktop, mobile and TV displays – larger images may be cropped. For the best results on all devices, upload one 2560 x 1440 px image.
For help creating your artwork please use the below,
Here you can add keywords (also referred to as tags) with will help you channel appear in youtube searches.
Think of keywords your target audience would search for
· Generic tags: Related to the topic of the video. I.E music, music video, album track
· Specific tags: When the user types words on the YouTube channel, the search bar suggests the next possible word for it. These words are ideal tags for any video content on the searched subject. I.E band names, sony titles
· Compound tags: These tags are made up of two or more words; sometimes, the content maker puts entire title as the tag. This is, although, a move that can backfire because YouTube discards prepositions from its search algorithm.
· Misspelled tags: Yes, misspelled tags work wondrously with search engines and social mediums.
· Make the 1st tag primary and put more emphasis on it
· Use broad keywords as secondary tags for describing the overall topic of video
· Adopt specific keywords to cover your artist I.E album and song titles
· Make use of brand-specific keywords
· Never stuff tags with irrelevant choices
Here you can add a description of what can be found on your channel.
Keep your channel description up to date so that you can inform new viewers about your channel. Try including links and other relevant information.
How this looks on Youtube
Here you can add a video top the top of your channel page (this is sometimes referred to as a featured video)
Add the YouTube video ID of the video that you would like featured on the channel.
How this looks on Youtube
Note this only sets the video for new visitors if you need the featured video set for returning subscribers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Analytics Tracking ID
Here you can integrate your channel with Google Analytics to get a better understanding of visits to your actual channel page.
Channels of your choice that appear on the sidebar of the YouTube channel
You can add up to 5 merch cards to a video at once time. To add merch cards, go to the artist’s YouTube channel in cms.vevo.com. Click on the tab ‘CARDS’ at the top of the screen. From here, you will be prompted to put in the YouTube video ID of the video you want to edit.
- Video URL
- Title text: max. 50 characters
- Call-to-Action: max. 30 characters
- Teaser Text (for use on the pop-out button): max. 30 characters
- Destination URL: Link to one of these approved external merchandise or fundraising sites: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2760471
- Image: Uploads need to be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format and no larger than 5MB
*Note: Vevo reserves the right to use the first card slot as a programming inventory.