No, due to YouTube restrictions premiere videos cannot be moved (chowned) between channels.
Articles in this section
- How much does a Vevo channel cost?
- What happened to Channel Links?
- YouTube DDEX Requirements
- I have a Premiere on my OAC channel can I now move this video to my Vevo channel?
- If my video Premiered at the wrong time can I set up a new Premiere?
- How can I make updates to a video in Premiere mode?
- I need to set up in a channel urgently can this process be rushed through?
- I have had confirmation that my channel has been created but why can I not see it in CMS?
- My channel name is not correct, can I change it?
- What if the channel name I am requesting is not available?