You can also use Vevo CMS if you’d like to share a video or have an exclusive premiere, you can create an embed code for content syndication prior to the video’s start date.
Please note Embed player is only available in:
1. Territories the below territories
Anguilla, Australia, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Spain, Falkland Islands, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, South Georgia and
the South Sandwich Islands, Ireland, British Indian Ocean Territory, Italy,
Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand,
Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Saint Helena,
Ascension and Tristan da Cunha,Turks and Caicos Islands,
United States, British Virgin Islands
2. Territories within those territories that have availability on the ISRC (If rights for these territories are not applied in admin the embed will not work in those territories).
Setting up your Embed code
- Go to Syndication > Premieres in the sidebar of cms.vevo.com
- Click ‘Create’ in the top right corner
- Enter the ISRC of the video
- From the Syndication Partner list, choose ‘Vevo News Player’.
- Add the Start Date and Start Time that you would like the embed code to be available from.
- Copy the embed code
- Press ‘Save’.
Once you have the embed code, you can share it with a wider audience.