Please take note of the trailer requirements:
- Must be the same aspect ratio as the music video
- Must be at least 15 seconds long
- Must be no longer than 3 minutes long
If the trailer does not meet the above requirements, it will not apply to the premiere. These are YouTube requirements, there is no flexibility or wiggle room on these.
1. Go to Videos
2. Search for the ISRC of the video you wish to schedule the premiere for
3. Click into the video
4. Go to the YouTube Premiere tab
5. Select the box under Watch page launch and start date
6. Select the date you wish the watch page to go live
7. Select the time you wish the watch page to go live
8. To upload the trailer click on Upload
9. Click on on select file
10. Select your trailer from your file upload menu
NOTE: Premiere trailers must be a minimum of 15 seconds or a maximum of 3 minutes long. If your trailer does not comply with these parameters, the trailer will not be displayed on the watch page.