To run an ad campaign on your VEVO channel/ videos, you'll need to link your Google Ads account to the channel. To do this, you'll need a Backstage account and your Google Ads account number.
Step 1: Find you Channel in Backstage
Can't find your channel in Backstage? You will need to have made at least 1 upload to the channel before you will see it in your search results.
See the link: I can't find my channel in Backstage but got confirmation it was created.
Step 2: Click "link account" as pictured below (bottom right corner) and add the Google Ads number. Your Google Ads number looks like a phone number.
You will also need to add a description for the Ads number.
Step 3: Hit publish in the top right-hand corner to send this update to youtube.
Step 4: Once you add the Google Ads number, you'll need to accept the link request from the Ads account. Detailed Steps below.
Accept a link request that you've received from your Google Ads account.
1. Sign in to your Google Ads account.
2. Click the tools icon Google Ads | tools [Icon] in the upper right corner of your account.
3. Under "Setup", click Linked accounts.
4. Under "Your linked accounts and products", find "YouTube", then click Manage and link.
5. Under “Link requests”, find the channel under the "Action" column, then click View request.
6. To approve the link, click Approve.
7. To reject the link, click Reject.