1. Go to Video
Search the ISRC you wish to update the thumbnail of on the video info page.
2. Click on Video
3. Click on Thumbnail tab
4. Select a new thumbnail
Here you can see the current thumbnail.
Above this, you can see the option to upload a new bespoke thumbnail or revert the thumbnail which was delivered.
Below this, you also have the option to select an image from the thumbnail options the thumbnail optimization tool has pulled from the video.
5. Select a new thumbnail
Scroll down until you see an image you'd like to use and select this image.
6. Edit image
Once selected you can either download the image to edit offline or use the optimization tool to edit the image.
7. Using the scrubber
To change the timecode of the image you can select the scrubber tool below the image.
8. Drag to desired input
Here you can select the exact frame you want from the video using scrubber and detail bars
9. Editting using the tool
10. Click on Crop
If you wish to zoom in or out on an image
11. Use the scroll bar to select the crop
12. Use the Brightness scroll bar to adjust as desired
13. Use the Sharpen scroll bar to adjust as desired
14. Use the Exposure scroll bar to adjust as desired
15. Use the Vibrance scroll bar to adjust as desired
16. Use the Contrast scroll bar to adjust as desired
17. Use the Blur scroll bar to adjust as desired
18. Undoing changes
You can use the Undo button at any time to go back a step or the Reset all button to revert the image to how it was before you started editing.
19. Click on Select
Once you are happy with the changes you have made hit select.
20. Click on Publish
To update the current thumbnail to your chose thumbnail.
21. You can see the update has gone through successfully when the status of the video has changed to Proccessing
If you are unhappy with the optimized thumbnail you can revert this via the tool.