The artist's name will appear before the title on Youtube. All Vevo videos titles will be formatted as ARTIST NAME - VIDEO TITLE
Adding or changing the Primary Artist on a video is very easy in Backstage! You can make multiple updates to different fields while changing the Artist on a video—just be sure to hit "Publish" once you've made all the desired changes.
Reminder: a video cannot be edited until an update completes. Please be patient while it is processing.
- Go to the Video search page.
- Search for the video you'd like to update.
Click into the video.
- In the "Primary Artist" field, type in the artist name and hit "Enter." You will not be able to publish the changes without hitting enter.
- Click on "Publish" after making your changes.
- You'll see a "Success!" banner as the video begins processing that change.