If you need to update the start time of a video release (either before or after the video has gone live) or set an end time to set the video private on YouTube please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Video search page.
- Search for the video you'd like to update.
- Click into the video you wish to edit.
- Switch to the "Distribution" page to find the "Start Time" and "End Time" sections.
Update the desired dates in the fields. Note: Setting an end date will put the video as Private at the designated time. This change will not delete the video.
Reminder: You can lock these fields to prevent feed updates from overriding the input info!
- Click "Publish" to save the changes. Reminder: You can make other necessary changes on any page at this time and publish them all at once.
- You'll see a "Success!" banner if there are no issues while the changes are processing.